Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Converstations That Go On When The Roommates Don't Know I Am Writing About Them

Looks like I win again. I know have the latest blog! HAHAHAHAHA suckers!!!!

I wish I had a really good story to tell...but I don't. At the moment I am currently listening to the dull sound of Angela, followed by a pleasant sound which I think that is Kayla, followed by immense giggling. Occasionally Megan says something intelligent and Kenny says something clever. Oh the joys of having roommates. If only they would include me in the conversation...

They are talking about Vodka now. Angela likes to pretend she knows about vodka and beer. But Kayla shows her up. I would input my knowledge about vodka but that would blow my cover of being innocent so I just pretend I don't know what vodka is. "Oh an apple martini? Never heard of it. Can they put mint into a martini??. Rum and coke? Why would you want to mix drugs and alcohol together?!." Oh if only they knew what I knew...

Megan told me that bears sleep through the winter and then are awake the rest of the year. I believed her because when I started to doubt her she acted as though I was stupid. So now I am never going to live down the fact that I thought bears are awake the rest of the year. Boy I feel stupid.

Angela spilled water on the floor and wouldn't clean it up. Kenny stepped in it and that made us laugh. Oh Angela, sometimes we wonder why we keep you around. Oh yeah! You make our beds.

Kayla helped me with my math homework today! She almost made me cry but at least I understand math now. Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better.

I wrote another song! It's called Jared's song. Jared is my other roommate. He sleeps on my floor. He was being a butthead one day so I threatened him with a mean song. He didn't stop so I wrote a mean song. Someday I'll record it....

Oh my goodness!!! I totally saw transvestite for the first time ever!!!! ( Side note: Megan and Kenny are pretty much making out right in front of me....) Kayla and I were walking back from dance and she whispered to me that he/she was walking right in front of us. I looked up and I saw it!!!! Oh my goodness!! It was pretty much the craziest thing I have ever seen.

Angela and Kayla left to go do dishes. I was wondering why it was so quiet. Oh wait I think I hear them coming....yep I was right.

I think this blog wins the most awesomist blog award! And so my poor roommates can be jealous of me because I am just better writer then they will ever be.

I think I should go take a shower now. I have to study for math some more in the morning. And I just don't want to have to wake up early. Kayla is debating whether or not she wants to wake up early. I'm going to bet that she's going to choose to sleep in just like me!

Oh my goodness!! I completely forgot! I'm sure you all know that heath ledger died. The funny thing is all this time I thought his name was Keith Ledger... Shows how much I pay attention to Hollywood actors...

And off to the shower...

1 comment:

Megan said...

We were not making out. Whore.