Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Blog With A Moral

It's Megan and Carmen in the room today. Megan quietly sits at her computer uploading pictures I'm assuming. While I (Carmen) sit quietly on my bed trying to come up with lyrics so I can finally finish my song. Trying desperately to think of something clever and witty to write I find myself remembering that I have homework that is waiting patiently in my backpack to get finished. And so this blog will have to wait, because as we all know homework comes first in this world. Except I'm finding myself feeling a bit ill at the moment. And so I glance up and there I see a little bottle of airborne. And so I leave you all for airborne. It's a sad, sad world we live in, when I (Carmen) have to leave just to go get something that probably won't make me feel better anyway. But it's the thought that counts, as we all know. Except for we all know that it's really not the thought that counts, because if someone gives you a horrible ugly sweater the first thing you are going to think is "what did I do to deserve this horribly ugly sweater." And so you're not thinking it was a nice thought, you're racking your brain on why your friend hates you that much to do something like that to you. And that ends to an argument, which probably ends the friendship. And so my friends the moral of this blog is...
It's a bright sunny day. Enjoy it while you can!

No comments: