Monday, February 11, 2008

More Intelligent Sayings, And I Mean Intelligent

More intelligent conversations and quotes from us college kids!

Joel: Carmen you need to shut up
Camen: But Joel I didn't say anything
Joel: Well now you did which is why you need to shut up

"I thought I heard myself say something..." ~Carmen

Kayla: Can we bring the air mattress for Rachel?
Carmen: Why? She has carpet.

Carmen: Angela I don't know why you cut the bag on the side, do you know how difficult it is to get your hands in here?
Anglea: Let me just the bag for you Miss Delicate Hands
Carmen: Thank you Miss Man Hands

Shane: You have a quote book?
Carmen: Yes
Shane: That's gay. Put that in it
Carmen: Ok.

"If I was a girl..." ~Kayla McAllister

Angela: This tastes funny. It kinda tastes like a rock.
Shane: If this is what a rock tastes like I'd eat them more often!

[To Kayla] "You can make out anytime in my bed as long as it's with me." ~Megan Hopp

"Stuey you made me gay" ~Joel Chiswell

"I've been trying to catch up on sleep so I haven't been sleeping"~Kayla McAllister

"If weed was legal I'd totally do it. It looks like fun." ~Angela Noteboom

Carmen: Oh Megan! I'm so glad we're friends!
Megan: Me too. Otherwise we would be enemies.

Angela: The coffee shop is probably open in the library
Carmen: Well it probably closes at a certain time

Angela: This guy at my church smokes chew
Carmen: Really Angela? He SMOKES chew?
Angela: ok...

Shane: I play basketball like I play girls
Kenny: Not very good?
Jared: Awkward?

Carmen: Angela how come we aren't having a dance party?
Angela: Because my email isn't working
Carmen: oh...ok...

"I would catch a hawk and I would name him Ecthelion!" ~Ryee Cline

I'm so glad I have smart friends! =)

1 comment:

For All I've Done... said...

wow... um...
In response to that last comment:
You're just lucky I love you for who you are, not for who you vote for. IF you did vote for her, and she lost, I would still love you. IF you vote for her and she WON, I would still love you, but blame you for supporting the obliteration of a great nation.
I'm not sure if that answers your question or not, but I hope so.
Either way, I'll still love you, so... yay