Monday, April 7, 2008

A Lonely Dance Party

We rearranged our room again...and when I say we I mean Angela and Kayla. They wouldn't let me help. I felt useless so I ended up having a dance party all by myself. Just so you know, dance parties aren't very much fun when you are the only one dancing and people are moving desks and beds around you... That's my story.

2 comments:

For All I've Done... said...

I wish I could have been there with you, my love. We're very good at dancing...

yayaboboom said...

Carmy! I would have danced with you, but we both know how well I can dance...and i dont think it would have been a very good idea for me to join you.

Dude, you totally helped by sweeping the floor with style! You pretty much made my night. Next time I will let you move the beds though so I dont end up hurting myself. :)

I love ya my dear!

( I think my comment may be longer than your blog...)