So I went to bed at 8:50 last night. But you see my eyes were so tired they were watering...while they were closed. I'm so lame I know. And instead of being at a cabin this weekend with some friends I'm stuck here in the good old Cheney. Responsibilities.... just can't seem to escape them. Oh well. It's life.
Ok so I managed to not clamp my hand in a binder today or get a paper cut... I guess that's an accomplishment? And it's 8:52 and I'm not in bed, yes! I have such simple goals. =)
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carmen! Meeeee toooo. I had to say no to going to the cabin cause I have to work all weekend. Stupid responsibilities. Ugh. Oh well, Joel said he wants to go again and this time with more notice because you really want to go. Sound good? Sounded good to me. I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment