I went back and read some of my older blogs and I've come to the conclusion that the newer blogs just got stupider. And then I decided that I should just delete it because blogs aren't cool anymore. I only did it because the roommates did it (peer pressure always wins). And now we aren't even roommates anymore...well Kayla and I are still, but we live in separate rooms now. It's just I have nothing interesting to write anymore. My life has gone from dull to duller in a matter of weeks. I study to much about numbers, laws, and the economy, and I'm sure that's not what people want to read about...well I'm sure some do, just not what I have to say about it because I'm just a college student. So what do I really know about life? Well here's what I've learned so far
1. Whenever I have my outfit planned for the next day the weather will always ruin my plans.
2. Don't smile to often, people will wonder what's wrong with you
3. You can't get through life without knowing about music, movies, famous people, or politics. It's all some people ever talk about
4. Saying what's on your mind is never a good thing. Think before you say talk
5. You should learn to be open minded about things, people like you better if you look at their point of view instead of trying to defend yours. Although it's not necessary a bad thing, just sometimes if you're always defending everything you're impossible to have a conversation with
6. Sometimes it's ok to wear black and brown together
7. The nutrition facts on the back of a food item are listed from most to least
8. Marilyn Manson is a guy despite his name
9. People like you more if you write a song for them
10. The more I search after God's heart, the more I see the change in my own heart
That's the top ten...sort of.
I love my apartment, and I love it here in Cheney. But I seem to feel stuck in this place. I don't know where I want to go in life or what I want to do. I feel like I have so many options yet hardly any at all. I just hope something works out...
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bravo! I enjoyed reading these things.
You should start off our little Carmen-Rachel-Communication party on the other blog. That is all :)
Post a Comment