Dear Little One,
If I could rewind time and come back and talk to you I would. So little, so innocent, just wanting time to pass so you can hurry and grow up. Oh but if you only knew what I know now, I think you might enjoy the carefree life you currently have. The parents aren't really that bad, because it could be months before the next time you see them. Cleaning your room isn't that bad compared to cleaning a kitchen, bathroom, dining room, and living room. Doing a few chores around the house to make a little extra cash for new toys isn't that bad compared to a job 19 hours a week to pay for rent, bills, and school. So see little one? Don't try and grow up to fast. You have a whole life ahead of you. Go play while the time is still young. Don't wish for the time to hurry up, it'll come soon enough.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heavy sigh! I always said that when I grow up I want to be one of my kids. Time is arriving when I can no longer declare that, for now my kids are also facing the grown up issues that you described here! It's all good, but goes back to .... Be careful what you ask for!
Post a Comment