Thursday, December 6, 2007

All In A Days Work

So, I have a 10 page paper that needs to be written, but this is waaaayyyy more important because I have so much to write.

I've decided that my roommates excel in the social part of life. Seriously, I don't know how they can talk so much about anything and everything. It started with birth control pills and ended with colors. I don't know how they do it. I was fast asleep and they were still just chatting away. It's just amazing how much they can talk.

So I fell asleep last night with my contacts it. When I walked down to the bathroom to take my shower my eyes felt kinda weird but I could see. And I thought for a moment, "wow, God must have healed my eyes so I can see!" Turns out I was mistaken. Sometimes God has a sense of humor.That was awkward...except not because I'm trying not to use that word anymore. I need a bigger vocabulary as some would say. And when I say some I mean just Kayla.

I heard the Christmas music playing in the bathroom and then I thought "wow, I've been a bad person. I have not been listening to Christmas music." So to make up for it I'm currently listening to Christmas music, to make up for what I have been lacking. And to drown out the voices of my roommates who are arguing about the spoiled milk in the fridge, the pizza sauce that is smelling up the fridge, which Kayla clearly stated that it was not pizza sauce, and how someone didn't do the dishes in about a week. Same old, same old...

So in Geology class today, my professor had a diagram of a beer and she was comparing geology to beer. Something about how the foam on top of a layer of some sort of sediment....etc. I started to tune her out because only in a public university will you get to see a geology professor compare geology to beer. She still, and always will be crazy.

So I came back from the library the other night, and the room was very quiet. I don't think it has ever been that quiet. Someone is always muttering something or another. I didn't quite know what to do with myself. So I sat down and did my homework and I finished it all. Well mostly...I'm still stuck working on this paper....

We went to Ryee and Joel's today for a Christmas party. Ryee had the brilliant idea that we write something nice about everyone on a piece of paper and then pass it around for the next one. Everyone started calling it gay, but really I don't see how an idea can be gay. Maybe it's because I'm to pure and innocent to understand. Seriously, everyone wrote how innocent I was. I didn't really think I was all that innocent actually. I thought I was jut stupid for not knowing half the stuff everyone else does. I guess innocent would be better than being stupid...

I zoned out in math class again today. I seem to do that lately. It's not like I mean to. It just happens....

So I just looked over and I noticed someone moved out lamp. Instead of it being in the right corner it is now in the left. I wish they wouldn't do this to me, I get confused so easily...for example, yesterday I took a nap. Chris was sitting in the chair next to my bed, when I woke up there was Kenny. And yesterday morning I woke up and there was Rachel standing in my room after I just had a dream about her. Sometimes I think I am going crazy...

No comments: