What to hear a story? Ok!
I pretty had the worst day possible until at around 3:00 and then it just got better. Weird. I woke up late and couldn't take a shower because I also had to finish my paper. I completely forgot to turn in a lab because I was studying for my math test. Which when I got to my math test I remembered and then was out of it during the test...so I don't know how well I did.
But then it gets better. Rachel took me to talk to my professor and I was able to turn in my lab. She doesn't ususally accept late labs. But she did and I was soooo relieved! And that's how my day got better. The end.
So when I was studying for my math final I was getting so frusterated it was almost ridiculous. I was getting irritaded and antsy and I couldn't sit still becasue I was SO frusterated. It was really weird. And then water started coming out of my eyes, which made me even more frusterated becasue water shouldn't have been coming out of my eyes. But I stared out the window for a bit, had a short conversation with God, felt better, and went back to tackeling the math.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment