

My poor cats were so confused...I don't think they liked it...
We also like to tease them while they are freezing in the snow...it's just a little game we play...
I have more pictures of the cats. It's exciting really...
This is my cat stoned. He had way to much catnip


These two cats hate each other. But in the spirit of Christmas the decided to get along for the time being.


And this is my new Christmas toy!

Yep it has been a great Christmas... And now for a Christmas story...
I was at church and someone was doing a Christmas thing with the kids and they were asking them questions like "what's Christmas all about." you know stuff like that which we here every year but for some reason they continue to do it. Anyways one little boy was asked the question "so Isaac it Christmas all about the trees and the lights and presents?" And of course everyone was expecting him to say Jesus. Because after all they want to prove to the church that they have been teaching them something in Sunday school. And if little kids know what Christmas is all about then we should to. But no. He responded with a simple "yes" and that was the end of discussion. Another little boy was asked if he knew what John 3:16 and if he could please say it. His response? Oh it was "yes but I don't want to say it right now." And that my friends is what they learn in Sunday school.
I fell down the stairs today. Well actually it was more like I slipped on one stair and slide all the way down. Yeah that was fun. It freaked my mom out and my dad came up stairs to see what the heck was going on. And then there's me at the bottom of the stairs bent over and trying to breathe because I was laughing so hard. Oh yes. Me and my clumsiness...
Well that's all for tonight. I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas!!
1 comment:
I was sitting behind my laptop, reading your blog, laughing at your cats, while all my relatives were laughing at me and saying "Look at Angela, giggling behind her computer." But it's ok, it was all worth it. Your cats are amazing, I love your Church christmas story (I didnt go to church...oops)
I love you girlie!!!
Post a Comment