Ok so that last blog was just an early morning thought sort of thing to fill in the few minutes I had before class. I might do a few of those. I like to so don't judge me that I write a lot. Ok so I pretty much got soaked each time I left to go to my next class. And while walking to Kingston there was a freaking huge puddle that I wasn't really sure what to do about. Crazy thoughts went through my head. Like "Uh oh, there's a guy heading my way and he is going to have to walk in the only space there is hardly any water. What am I going to do? Should I wait until he passes? Will that look silly if I'm just standing there? Should I go all the way around even though I'll probably get wetter? Maybe I should climb over the railing like that old man just did. After all if he can do it I can do it. But do I really want to look that ridiculous? Uh oh, the guy is getting closer...I really don't know what to do. Ok screw it I'll just get my feet wet." Turns out the guy walked far enough so I could squeeze by without getting to far in the huge puddle.
So I've decided that my Geology teacher is kinda crazy. Actually I decided that a long time ago she just proves herself to be true everyday.
I had a very hard time waking up this morning. My eyes didn't want to corroperate. They wanted to be shut, I wanted them to be open. Although I wouldn't mind if they were shut, I just think it would be easier to get through the day if they were open. They're starting to wake up now. Huh...just listen to me ramble on about my eyes are there own seperate self.
So I have this addiction that I think it's about time I'd admitted to. I'm Carmen and I'm addicted to crosswords. I was doing some today in the 2 hours before my next class. See I could have taken a nap and that was my plan. But then I saw my crosswords book and I just couldn't help myself. Anyways here are a few that puzzeled me.
1. A biblical donkey. Ok so my first thought was, "oh an ass." But then I thought, "would that really be in the bible?" Ok ass isn't a bad word, they probably said it all the time in the the bible years. But the fact that our society as turned the context of it around it confused me. But it turns out it was "ass".
2. Ladder step. Ok what the frick? was my first thought. They actually have names for ladder step? I mean wouldn't you just say" step on the ladder?" Turns out the answer was "rung." Oh please, no one is going to say "step on the ladder rung" because people are going to turn to them and give them "what the f" look.
3. They say that Saga is an adventerous story. According to my knowledge Saga is the name of a cafeteria on the Whitworth campus.
4. Angela and Kayla are imps. I hope they look that up.
5. Divisible by two. So my first thought would be four because when you say 2 people think of 4. It's just what they do. But no. The answer was even. Lame. And no, I'm not bitter just because I got it wrong. I'm bitter because they shouldn't use things that have multiple answers
But no matter how ridiculous these are I'm still very much addicted.
So yes as you know Angela was gone this weekend, but she's back now once again teaching us all about anatomy. And she is adding in sound effects this time. Yes, I have missed her.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment