Monday, December 3, 2007

This Is Not Complaining

This is what I've decided...

1. No one should complain about the snow because it makes things look pretty. Like a winter wonderland!

2. No one should complain about the sun because it makes everything look bright and happy!

3. Therefore the only thing that should be complained about is the rain because it ruins everything. And even then if you're going to complain let's keep it to a minimum. Because I've found the more you complain the more it rains....

And if you haven't guesses already, yes it is raining and it's ruined my winter wonderland. But I'm not complaining. I'm saving my complainnt for later today when I have to walk to dinner in it...

So have a bright, bright, bright, bright, sunshiny day!!! (hahaha! take that rain!...ok that was retarded, but I'm not deleting it because my toes are still cold, :D )

No comments: