Well I'm finally home! The ride seemed short after we passed Moses Lake. Until we got to that part of or trip it seemed soooo long! Theresa and I saw the sign "Moses Lake...miles" and we both thought we passes it a long time ago. And then we looked at each other and agreed that it was going to be a long trip. Which it turned out wasn't.
I am proud to say that I did not forget anything! It was Theresa who did this time! And it wasn't even that big of a deal. It was just her "It's a Wonderful Life" movie. To me not a big deal. To her VERY big deal. This is what she sounded like...
"Ahhh, I can't believe I forgot it. That is so disappointing.... Man I am so disappointed. *frustrated sigh* I can't believe I forgot it. I am so disappointed I am going to cry. *another frustrated sigh*"
This went on for about 5 minutes. 10 minutes later...
"*Frustrated sigh* I can't believe I forgot it..."
Now since Theresa insists that we watch it every Christmas we kind have to. Personally, I never really enjoyed it. It's ok if you watch it once every few years. Not every year. So of course I was thinking "Oh thank God! For once we don't have to listen to that guy's horrible high screechy voice yelling '"Mary! Mary!"' Seriously folks. If you haven't seen the movie it's James Stewart's voice that will kill you....
So I don't have to sleep in the garage these next 3 weeks while at home!!! You have no idea how excited I am! I have my own room! They put Theresa out there. It's so weird being in a room all by myself. I don't really know what to do. I have a little night stand with a lamp, and full size bed, a dresser, and all the privacy I want. This is so weird! I haven't slept in a bedroom since the summer before I left for college. But it does just make me miss my roommates even more. I keep looking up to see Angela in front of me and then I'll glance down looking for Kayla and Megan sharing a bed. But I can't find them...oh how sad.
So I just want to point out that I now have a profile picture courtesy of Angela. She did that for me since I am semi retarded....only semi...
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I miss you all day....
I miss you guys a lot. The first night was hard but things are getting better now (though that didn't help me to stop from dreaming about you guys- with Dwight Schrute being there, I thought he was Shane).
I'm glad you have a room to yourself--just sorry we can't be there to crowd it with you.
Post a Comment