Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Little Bit Crazy Perhaps?

I'm starting to go a little bit insane just because I can't really find anything or make anything work. I love the snow and the fact the school was cancelled two days in a row. It made my life...which I should probably get a new one of... Don't worry this isn't an emo post. Those are lame because ranting on the internet is lame. I'm just saying that I'm going crazy. I'm sure I'll find my sanity soon. Just give me a while. At least my fingernails aren't painted black anymore... which I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. Just work with me people.

I need to do my laundry
I need to study for my test
I need to study math
I need to find my keys
I need to play in the snow
I need to go to class
I need to see my best friend

I made a list like Angela. That didn't help my sanity but at least you know what I need to get done. Ok so maybe I don't need anything I just want.... except for the whole studying and going to class thing, that is necessary. No excuses. The only reason why I skipped math class today was because I forgot I had to print my paper. So by the time I got it printed it was 10:10 and there was no point in going. My printer wouldn't print which is what made me go a little insane. I'll get it fixed.

I didn't really want to get up this morning. But my good friend Kayla woke me up and played happy music for me. It made it a little more bearable...

I keep seeing our new friend Wolfman in the halls. He avoids eye contact with me. The story is not important. What's important is that he knows the name we call him and we know the name everyone else calls him.

If it snows again tonight I will be extremely happy and I will eventually get over the fact that it probably won't melt until June. (That was exagerating but you got my point)

I'm going to go to class now. I don't really want to be a bad kid today.

1 comment:

For All I've Done... said...

Your words of wisdom to me are music to my ears, McGorgeous...
I love you with all the love one could love a lover with