So school is will continue like usual on Monday. We had two days this week because of the snow. It was amazing!
I've come to my conclusion that my math professor is kinda an airhead and doesn't really know how to teach math or what math is. He starts the class off by asking if there is any questions and then when we have a question he tells us to do it ourselves. He sometimes forgets what he is saying in the middle of a sentence, and sometimes rambles off on tangents like how he had to climb a bunch of stairs just to get to the basement. I seem to keep getting very unlucky with these math professors.
I got to see my best friend yesterday. Her name is Rachel in case you were wondering. It made my day.
Well that's all. I'll write more when I can find something that is isane to write about like the one time I say a transvestite! That was insane! But I can't write about that because I already did. See my situation. Well us girl roommates are going to go take care of one of our sick roommates like good roommates do!
Kayla brought me coffee this morning. This is why she is my favorite. But Angela helped me dig out me car. Which makes her also my favorite. And Megan? Well she keeps our room occupied which makes her my other favorite.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment