Monday, January 14, 2008

The Math Teacher

I keep getting in trouble for not updating. But I just don't have any motivation...

Back in school and classes have begun once again. Whoop de fricken do....

I'm just going to put it out there, my math teacher is kinda a nerd. And when I say kinda I mean a lot. He's got the high water pants going on. Here's the thing. He gets chalk dust all over his fingers and then he pull up his pants and gets it all over his pants. I feel embarrassed for him. Today he got it on the bottom of his pants near his shoes. How on earth did he do that? I have no idea... He has these sleepy eyes that are hidden behind his thick glasses and he just stares at us waiting for an answer to a problem. I keep expecting him to fall asleep right then and there. But he never does.... And so I am forced to sit and learn math.

So I just decided that I don't want to write anymore.... THE END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was touching...I'm sorry about your nerdy math teacher...Mine doesn't speak in normal grammer, so that makes logic hard, because it doesn't make sense when she says it! Anyhoo...