Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Why You Probably Shouldn't Skip Class

Because you will get an STD and you will die....

Have you ever noticed that while sitting in class and once the clock reaches the half hour point time seems to go much slower! Seriously, I was sitting in Sociology and I look up and the clock which says 11:25. And I thought "wow! even though I am definitely not enjoying myself time is going by very quickly." Except the problem was I spoke to soon. Because then to my disappointment I look up, expecting it to say something like 11:40 or 11:45. But no, it says 11:31. And after that time just crawled. I look up again it says 11:33, and then again 11:35, and once more 11:37. I just kept expecting it to go by much faster. It happened again in my English class. Once the clock hit 12:30. Time just crawled by. And so my conclusion came to this. Even though you skip a class the day will always seem to go so much slower. So don't skip class....Kayla....

And so that is my story for the day. I realize these just keep getting shorter. And I do apologize for that. But hopefully if we're friends you'll accept me for who I am. And if we're not friends I don't really know why you are reading this and that kinda creeps me out.

No comments: