I wanted to write something because Megan politely let me know that it's been awhile. But then it occurred to my that I have nothing interesting to write. Everyone is watching a movie so I have no one interesting to talk to. Kayla is sleeping in front of me... she has the right idea.
Oh here's a story. Kayla and I were studying in the library yesterday. I came to the conclusion that I no longer wanted to work on my Sociology essay but instead work on some of my math logic on the chalkboard. Which I left up on the chalkboard for everyone to read. So this is the logic I came to...
Megan only sleeps with Carl (Carl being her stuffed animal, but the people in the library don't know that. As far as they are concerned Carl is someone Megan sleeps with).
Carl is missing.
Therefore, Megan does not sleep.
Kayla fills in when Carl is missing.
Carl is missing.
Therefore, Kayla sleeps with Megan.
Anyone who finds Carl is Megan's hero.
Carmen found Carl.
Therefore, Carmen is Megan's hero.
Megan only sleeps with Carl.
Kayla is not Carl.
Therefore Kayla is kicked out of the bed
Carmen has a nice heart
Kayla has no bed
Therefore, Carmen shares her bed with Kayla.
The End
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment