Want to know what I did all weekend?
Listened to Kayla talk about how sore she is
Watched Kayla try and sit down because she was so sore
Watch Kayla try and pick something up because she was so sore
Listened to all the things Kayla did that made her so sore
Listened and politely understood why Kayla decided not to go iceskating because she was so sore
And now Kayla is working out again ready to make herself sore again. So want to know what I'll be doing the rest of the week? Listening to Kayla talk about how sore she is. And now she just returned and is talking about all the stuff she did working out. And of course she is talking about how sore she is. I can predict these things.
But it's ok because I love Kayla...always and forever!
Haha! To bad Kayla doesn't know I am writing about her. She's making quite a bit of noise while getting ready for her shower, and off she goes to take her shower. I'm going to guess she'll be back in the next 45 minutes.
Yes dear Kayla, what would I do with out you to constantly remind me why I decided not to take Group Excersise. Thank you my dear friend and roommate.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment