Sunday, February 3, 2008

Procrastination Always Wins

I need to write a blog. I don't need to I guess I want to because there is this things called homework that I'm desperatly trying to avoid. Perhaps if I didn't wait until the last day to do it I wouldn't be in this situation. I seem to get myself into these situations a lot.

Well there's not much to say. Angela, Kayla, and Megan are all their computers pretending to do something important. No one is talking. All you can hear is the typing of keys....and our broken heater.

Ok so most recent news! I found my new eagle card that I lost! Well Angela stole it and decided that since I was starting to go insane she would give it back to me. Now if only Angela would give me back my keys...

I don't bite my nails anymore. It was a lame habit that no one should ever have. But now it's harder to type because they keep getting in the way. But I refuse to cut them because I've spent 19 years of my life with out nails and I will not go back to that horrbile life style I once lived.

The girls and I are trying to think of what we could give up for lent. So I'm open for suggestions! Oh! I have it. I'll give up being a whore. Just read Megan's blog.
http://www.mmhopp.blogspot.com/

Oh, so I saw the movie Cloverfield last night. I know that once I say this I might get ranted on but I must say this to save everyone else. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. I couldn't even watch it. I had to close my eyes for most of it because the camera wouldn't stay still and it was making me sick. And the people were just being stupid. I mean if a monster is coming towards you, the smart thing to do would be run away, not go towards it. And there wasn't even a great epic ending. It was lame. End of story.

Ok I have procrastinated long enough. Time to do my homework...?

No comments: