Verse 1:
Dear friend please listen to my song
I know we haven’t talked, the days been long
But I finally have the time now
Let’s see how far this time will allow
So I just want to say
Chorus:
Thanks for being the one I could run to
All my secrets and tears were shared with you
Thanks for always being the one I could rely on
To give me a laugh when all my hope was gone
Verse 2:
Growing up together
We knew we’d be friends forever
And as the years have gone by
We will still be friends till the day we die
I know we’ve been apart
And it sometimes breaks my heart
So sometimes I pray
That God will send an angel your way
So that you will be ok
And it’s my way of saying
Chorus
Thanks for being the one I could run to
All my secrets and tears were shared with you
Thanks for always being the one I could rely on
To give me a laugh when all my hope was gone
Bridge:
I love you my best friend
This love for you will never end
I love you dear friend
This love will never end
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I love you, Carmen!! It made me want to cry...in a good-feeling sort of way.
I'm glad I have you, because you really are a blessing in my life.
Hey, maybe during finals week we can plan a coffee date?
Post a Comment