Megan and Kayla are standing behind me screaming at a freaking spider on the wall. They forget they are about 10 x bigger than that spider. I wonder who should really be screaming.
I keep forgetting why I don't do homework in the room, oh yeah it's because spiders keep interrupting me. I will definitely be in the library tomorrow...
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Speaking about size only:
Tarantulas are 90mm in length.
That spider was smaller. Let's say a quarter of the size of a common tarantula?
So we'll say this spider was 22.5mm.
I am 5'7".
That's 1,701.8mm.
That means the spider is 1.3% my size.
I AM 75.6 TIMES AS LARGE AS A SPIDER.
Not 10.
I realize this doesn't help my case. But it was illogical. And you know how I feel about that.
Listen, spiders suck. It's true. There was a really big one in my shower, luckily it was dead, so I just stepped around it. After I left the bathroom, John was like "there's a spider in the shower." and i was like "i know. i was afraid to touch it, because it just freaks me way out." and then he washed it down the drain, just like the itsy bitsy spider...but this one was probably bigger, because i could see it with my glasses off...which means it is huge. like could eat me, huge.
i'm in the library now...doing nothing. but soon i will be reading, because i'm such a good student...except when it comes to biology 100, in which case, i suck hardcore. i just wanted to leave a huge message, okay? no need to return the favor...i have things to do, promise to keep...miles to go, something something something...
enjoy the library. it's relaxing :) love
Post a Comment