So I just have one last thing to say about that last post. I found this verse while I was reading my bible.
"Anynoe who loves his father or mother mare than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or his daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of me." ~Matthew 10:37-38
I know I can at least try to be worthy for Jesus....
Ok now since Kayla is still asleep and I don't want to walk the long walk down the hall and around the corner to blow dry my hair I have another point to make.
I've been taking a religion class and in it we have been learning about what truth is, and how we know a religion is true. Since my professor isn't very good, I have no idea how to answer that question. Maybe later tonight when I have to write a paper on it. But it got me wondering, how do I know that Christianity is the right truth? Anybody who has a religion thinks that their way is the right way. And for the longest time I would always think "yeah right, Christianity is the only way." But then it's like for a Muslim they are probably thinking the same thing. So how do I know that Christianity will bring me salvation? What if I have the wrong religion and everyone else is right? Islam, for example, is similar to Christianity. How do I know that Islam isn't the right way? Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not going to change my faith, and it's not like I'm doubting my faith. I'm just wondering, what if my way is the wrong way? I just wish I had some sort of proof that I knew if I was right. It's just something I wonder about. I guess it's what happens when you take a religion class, it gets you thinking....which I guess that's good....
Well, it's 8:32 meaning that Kayla definitly is not waking until 9:00...and since I have class at that hour it looks like I have no choice but to walk the long walk and go blow dry my hair. This blows...
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment