So, I'm writing again..which obviously means I have homework...and I have cold toes. But see here's my situation (besides the fact that my toes are cold): Ryee, Joel, and Stuey came over and they interupted what I was suppose to do. So now I can't do it. Oh well. Anyways, I'm just going to put it out there my toes are freaking cold because a certain roommate of mine decided her feet were more important than mine and stole my boots. So I was then forced to shove my feet into wet children's shoes and walk through the snow. It was horrible. Ok now a quick over view of the weekend...
Friday night was filled with....ummm....why can't I remember?(Must be because my toes are freaking cold) Oh wait! Yes I do. We went to Joel and Ryee's house and played a freaking long game of Risk. I was totally owning everyone. But having to much power got boring and I then proceeded to lose. Which I accomplished VERY quickly. I just amaze myself.
Saturday started with a quick run to Starbucks, Safeway, and the dollar store. Then we sat around...and waited until night came. At around 7ish we got dressed up and went dancing! It was pretty much amazing! What made it more amazing was that I got to dance with guys that could actually lead! And even more amazing after that was Me, Kayla, Jessica, and Josh went to downtown and played in the snow! Our toes were definitly red and cold by the end of the night,(and they still are cold. But not from that, it's cause my boots were stolen) but it was amazing. So if you couldn't have guessed it already it was just an amazing night! And I will definitly put pictures on here...except I won't because I'm kinda retarted and I don't know how... Oh yeah we also "moved" Rachel into her apartment. And when I say moved I really mean we brought in a laundry basket full of bath stuff from the dollar store and some clothes.
Sunday morning was spent in church and then the rest of the afternoon I played in the snow with my sister and her friends, and then just hung out in the 21 or older side of Dryden. (That's right 21 or older, I'm 19. I'm pretty B.A) Then I left went to Rachel's for a night of pizza, pie and Cranium. (That's when Kayla stole my boots and made my feet freeze) Kayla and I won. What can we say? We are pretty much the smartest people ever. That, or we just kept getting blue. I don't really know. Actually I do. We are smart. Then Joel, Ryee, and Stuey came over and now I'm back to where I started.
It's been snowing pretty much all weekend. Except it's raining now. Ok, well I am going to finish my lab and then go to bed because my toes are still cold. (I hope Kayla is reading this and is feeling ver bad.)
Oh yeah, and the reason I didn't mention Angela in this blog is because I haven't really seen her this weekend. She went to Gonzaga and now is out probably cuddling with a certain boy. I don't really know. Which is probably why we moved her out this weekend. Ok back to the lab...
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment