Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How To Make A Carmen

Ok, so this morning was just a bit hectic. I woke up at 7:30 which it should have been 7:00 because I have to finish stuff for my presentation. But turns out the Internet didn't work anyways so Angela went to her work and got some stuff for me. What a great friend! Then I couldn't find my key, but then Kayla found it. See, aren't they just great roommates?! But I've decided that my bad luck has returned. Which sucks because I was doing so well without it.

We went to Ryee and Joel's last night. I got attacked. Not held at gun point or anything like that, although I think that would have been better than what my roommates did to me. Kayla grabbed my hand and Angela tickled my feet. This went on for about 5 minutes at least. Maybe more. Ok, so it doesn't sound bad, but you weren't in my situation so who are you to judge? I've decided that I am way to ticklish for my own good. It's kinda another problem I have. I just have a lot of problems...hm...

How To Make A Carmen
1. First start with a mother and a father
2. Add in 19 cups of nail biting
3. Just a pinch of song writing skills followed by a pinch of piano skills
4. Then stir in some laughter
5. Next you're going to want to add a bit of bad luck, stir, add some more, stir, add more and let sit for a few months before you add some more. In the end you should have added about 19 cups.
6. Now put in a handful of clumsiness and blend very well
7. Then take as much ticklish as you can and just pour it in. Keep pouring until you can't pour anymore. Than go to the store and grab all the ticklish you can and just dump it it.
8. Next sift in about a cup of procrastination
9. Take out all math skills and replace it with...the ability to hate math with a passion
10. Finally put it in the refrigerator to chill for the rest of her life

And that's how you make a Carmen....

I wrote a song for my roommates. Once I get it recorded I'll put it up. But right now, I have to go walk in the wind to math class. It's not really worth it.

Oh this is a shout out to Kayla who went to all of her classes today!!! Yay Kayla! We are roommates!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard.