Thursday, April 24, 2008

This Is Not As Important As I Thought It Was Going To Be

Anyone want to know what a curly-tailed dog is called?!?! According to my crosswords it's a pig. Interesting fact of the day, I had no idea that a pig and a dog were considered the same thing....

Well it's a sunny but cold day and I've already woken up later than I intended and failed an Accounting test that I've been studying for days. Yep, it has been a productive day. And now I'm just waiting for my Economics class to start so I can tally up how many times she says the word "right" and "k." Then off to Biology where I'll take notes for Rachel while she eats her breakfast/lunch laugh, talk a bit to her until she tells me to stop talking because our teacher has started talking. And that's as interesting as it gets.

*Side note*
Angela and I tried to short-sheet Kayla's bed last night. It didn't work...it never does. This is our second attempt.... third times a charm is what they say....maybe we'll find out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not to crush your new insight for dog-pig relations, but i think it's a pug...
but i don't know for sure.

Curtis said...

I'm so glad you know the difference between a dog and a pig, Carmen.