Thursday, June 19, 2008

All In A Days Work

So it's been a while I know. Oh well.

So it's been taking some getting used to working full time and all. I think that by tomorrow I will be exhausted. Because it's only 7:30 and I'm already thinking about going to bed. Lame I know.

So today I managed to get at least 5 paper cuts...or more...I lost count after I got a paper cut on my foot. Funny thing is the paper slid right through my hands and cut my foot. No cuts were found on my hands except the ones that I got earlier that day. That was interesting.

I clamped my hand in a binder today. I was trying to get a stack of papers out and it closed on me. And my first thought was "well that's interesting."

Ok I need something. My eyes are watering they are so tired...

3 comments:

Curtis said...

See, and you thought I was joking when I told you to put your hand in the binder that I had. I knew you would do it sooner or later.

1337 said...

You need...Rachel time! It will be nice being roomies again. I miss you lots, Friend, but I'm back tomorrow. Sorry about the paper cuts...but I'm not gonna give you slack for the binder. You should be careful around those...

Megan said...

Don't get a paper cut in your eye, those are the ones that hurt the most.