Monday, June 30, 2008

I Say Hot, Hot, Hot

I get it now. I know what Angela and Kayla mean when they say the summer gets so hot in Eastern Washington that you just don't go outside. I thought they were crazy....but is it weird that I'm enjoying this weather??? I mean, yes 96 degrees was a little over the top the other day... but 83 degrees... I kinda don't mind it. Now before you consider me mentally insane you do have to realize that this winter was awful. So I'm just appreciating what I've waited for for so long. Cause you can't complain about winter AND summer. That would just be silly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you can complain about both! It's easy! But I agree, 86 is nice. 90 is a bit much. It was over 100 here the other day.... Since we have air conditioning, I like it to be about 85 because I can go outside and not die, but come back in and be comfy.

1337 said...

yeah, don't tell me what i can't complain about.