Intelligent conversations of the year!
Kayla: Why is that girl such and idiot?!
Megan: Because she's retarded
Carmen: I wonder if Alleyway is open....
Angela: Well...it's either open or it's closed
Carmen: ...thank you Angela
Angela: I wanna do my face
Megan: You wanna do your face?! That's perverted...
Angela: Mother what?!
Carmen: Mother F'er! Oh snap!
Carmen: Kayla do you even know the definition of a whore?
Kayla: You.
Angela: Well I'm just going to kill myself
Kayla: Well that would be stupid
Carmen: Oooohh we have the baseball players!
Angela: No I think they are football players. See the-
Carmen: pretty sure that's a baseball
Angela: no see how they're throwing
Carmen: Oh...I don't want to talk about it
Kayla: Uhh... I don't really want to get gang raped tonight
Angela: Uh?
Kayla: Just pee your pants
Angela: Ok! Hahaha!
Rachel: My dad told me to scream like a maniac, he even demostrated for me
Carmen: 4 times 4 is 64...right?
Angela: No, it's 16
Kristin: *laughing as though we are stupid* 4 times 4 is NOT 16
*Calculator clicking laughter proceeding*
Ryee: Joel is a pretty good looking guy right?
Stuey: Yeah, I would do him
Kristin: Stuey, don't ever say that again
Stuey: You weren't suppose to hear that...
Carmen: I'm writing this down!
We are such intelligent college students....
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh boy... If only I was there for those.
I'm laughing right now...!
Post a Comment